About this course
The Master of Education, Special Education Program (Adaptive) at Southwestern College is intended for the individuals who wish to acquire a support in showing custom curriculum as a feature of their graduate degree. At least 36 hours are needed for the graduate degree. An underwriting in high rate inabilities may be earned in 33 credits hours. At least 9 credits is needed for a temporary underwriting.
Note: For information on tuition fees, please contact the university directly.
- Complete graduate application forms
- Provide current resume
- Submit two professional letters of recommendation (at least one from a current or former employer)
- Turn in one-page personal essay
- Submit unofficial transcript from a bachelor’s degree-granting institution. Official transcripts must be received witin 8 weeks following the start of class.
- Be a current, licensed teacher