About this course
The Master's in Psychology degree offers an accentuation top to bottom brain science with an educational program fixated on the brain science of C. G. Jung. Students take in the fundamental ideas and speculations of Jungian brain research, learn essential routines and abilities of top to bottom work, review overall multifaceted fanciful and typical themes, learn research strategies and gathering help aptitudes, finish a 3 unit entry level position, and creator a second year paper in a region of their energetic premium. Little classes in chose points in the second year finish the experience.
- Request two official copies of your transcript(s) to be sent directly from your former college(s) or university/universities
- Admission Application: University application and Program application.
- Four-page double-spaced written statement reflecting on your life, symbolic work, and reasons for enrolling in the program.
- Three recommendation letters from professors, supervisors, employers, or colleagues. Use the forms provided in this packet. Recommendation letters may be mailed or faxed separately.
- Attach a check for the $55 application fee made out to Sonoma State University.