About this course
Sonoma State's Professional MBA will outfit you with business instruments and systems to convey brings about today's transformational economy.The Professional MBA is conveyed just on weeknights for working experts.You will pick up the learning and instruments, including information investigation, back, and expense bookkeeping and controls, to build quantitative examination that is utilized by pioneers, and create administrative relational abilities to oversee individuals morally and adequately so as to finish objectives and present clear examination to propel an activity while working successfully on a group.
Through a business knowledge information investigation challenge, quantitative courses taught by cutting edge specialists, and a capstone course, you will add to your capacity to blend and present quantitative examination for administrative choice making that conveys worth to any association.You will think about with similarly invested experts who bring rich experience and worldwide points of view on the difficulties confronted by pioneers in local and global markets.
- Complete online application through CSU Mentor
- Complete Statement of Purpose to include in application or email to Christine.Pinella@sonoma.edu.
- Complete GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) with a total score of 450 and at least 20% Quantitative. Designate that you want California State University-Sonoma to receive your Official GMAT Score Report. *GMAT score must be no less than five years old.
- Email your current resume, including names and contact information for two (2) references (professional or academic) to Christine.Pinella@sonoma.edu.
- One set of OFFICIAL transcripts of all degrees mailed to: Sonoma State University, Admissions and Records Attn: Rosanna Kelly, 1801 East Cotati Avenue, Rohnert Park, CA 94928. If possible, email unofficial transcripts to Christine.Pinella@sonoma.edu to expedite the application process. If undergraduate degree was in a language other than English, transcript must show proficiency in English (TOEFL score of 81).
- Must have completed either 24 units of wine related course work, or 24 months of wine industry work experience, or any combination thereof, to be admissible to the Wine Business MBA program. This requirement may be met by completing the SSU online Wine Business Management Certificate.
- Complete the FAFSA application, if applying for any type of Financial Aid. This includes the Graduate Business Grant application for Graduate Business Professional Fee. Additional fee information: http://www.sonoma.edu/sbe/admissions/fees-costs-and-financing.html
- Interview with Graduate Programs Director