About this course
The Master of Science degree in Computer and Engineering Science (MS-CES) at Sonoma State University is a multidisciplinary degree based on an in number establishment of Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and/or Electrical Sciences and perceived as PSM projects by the Council of Graduate Schools. The Professional Science Masters (PSM) degree is an one of a kind expert degree grounded in science and/or arithmetic and intended to plan students for a mixed bag of vocation choices.
The degree consolidates propelled coursework in science and/or math with a suitable exhibit of expert aptitude advancement exercises to create graduates exceedingly esteemed by managers and completely arranged to advance toward initiative parts. The Master of Science degree in Computer and Engineering Science (MS-CES) at Sonoma State University is a multidisciplinary degree based on an in number establishment of Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and/or Electrical Sciences and perceived as PSM projects by the Council of Graduate Schools.
- Complete the Application Form (see below if you are an International student)
- As indicated on the Application Form, please send two official, sealed transcripts showing the most recent 60 semester units you have attempted (even if unrelated to your major), as well as award of the bachelor's degree (include Summer and Extension transcripts).
- Send a US $55.00 non-refundable check or money order payable to Sonoma State University.
- Provide a personal statement (two pages double spaced). The statement should include information on how the degree will enhance career plans and meet educational goals. This document has considerable influence in the decision to admit applicants with attention given to written communication skills, clarity, and organization.
- Include at least one letter of recommendations. Letters should be completed by individuals such as former instructors, supervisors, coworkers, and individuals you know from community activities who can speak to your professional strengths and aptitude for graduate study.
- Submit a résumé listing your current employers and professional experiences.