About this course
If you are interested in human resources, and if you have a minimum of one year’s work experience after receiving your bachelor’s degree, SPU’s MA in Management with an emphasis in Human Resources (MAM-HR) is designed for you.
It is intended for HR professionals who recognize the need to develop and expand knowledge and expertise in HR, especially those seeking to enter the HR field or early career HR Specialists.
- Online application and $50 application processing fee.
- Current résumé as evidence of a substantive work experience. You will need at least one year, continuous full-time, post-bachelor’s degree experience at the time of application. More is preferred. This is a significant factor in the admission decision process. Applicants with less than 1-year of post-baccalaureate professional work experience, but who are otherwise strong candidates and are currently employed in a meaningful professional role may be considered.
- Official transcript from colleges or universities attended. Include the transcript from the institution that granted your bachelor’s degree with the posted degree appearing on the transcript. Also send official transcripts for all institutions attended following your undergraduate degree, as well as any other schools where you earned credits that may be used to request waivers of pre-MBA courses.
- Two professional letters of recommendation listed in the online application (optional).
- Personal statement (3-4 pages) responding to the essay questions listed in the online application.