Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- To be admitted to classified standing, a student must possess a BSAE degree or related (e.g. aeronautical engineering, astronautical engineering, space engineering, etc.) from an accredited institution with a grade point average of 2.6 or better in the last 60 units.
- Students may be admitted with conditionally classified standing if they have a BS degree in any engineering discipline or science from an accredited institution. Students with conditionally classified standing will take a series of BSAE core courses based on their evaluation by the AE Graduate Coordinator.
- Students from non-English speaking countries must achieve a minimum TOEFL score of 550. This requirement is waived if the language of instruction in the home country is documented to be in English.
- Engineering Analysis and Control of Aerospace Systems
- Advanced Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Advanced Structures and Materials
- Space Propulsion Systems
- Spacecraft Dynamics and Control
- Advanced Aircraft Stability and Control
- Advanced Aerodynamics
- Advanced Compressible Flow
- Hypersonics and Reentry Systems
- Advanced Aircraft Design
- Advanced Space Systems Engineering
- Master's Thesis
- Aerospace Engineering Project I
- Aerospace Engineering Project II