About this course
The Pharmacy Technology Program is intended to get ready students for section level work as a drug store expert, giving solutions and other social insurance items to patients and purchasers.
Under the supervision of a Pharmacist, students figure out how to fill remedies, build up and keep up patient profiles, plan protection case structures, take stock, and stock meds. A personal investigation may be needed for clinical experience. The California Board of Pharmacy may deny the Pharmacy Technician permit in view of feelings significantly identified with Pharmacy Technician rehearse. Students working for testaments must have an essential information of number-crunching, perusing, and writing with a specific end goal to learn and work in the occupations they select. Students might likewise gain an Associate of Science Degree in Pharmacy Technology.
- High school diploma.
- International Student Application for Admissions.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $25.00 (cashier's check or money order,) payable to San Bernardino Valley College. A personal check from a U.S. bank is also acceptable.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. The minimum score required for admissions is 45-46/iBT (Internet-based test.) Information regarding test dates and locations can be found at www.ets.org. San Bernardino Valley College's Institution Code is 04679. The college also accepts IELTS scores.
- Official transcript(s) or official academic records from high school(s) and college(s), accompanied by a notarized translation if the originals are not in English.
- Affidavit of Support Form, your sponsor's bank statement and an official bank letter, verifying that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of your education in the U.S. The estimated annual cost is $17,500 U.S. dollars or higher.
- Photocopy of the applicant's passport, providing information on applicant’s name, date of birth and the expiration date of the passport.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s current I-94, I-20 and visa (if the applicant is currently studying in the U.S.)
Let's see what you may also consider
College of Business and TechnologyUnited States