About this course
The mission of the Associate Degree Nursing Program at San Bernardino Valley College is to give an extensive, quality instructional project to help students to accomplish their professional objective of getting to be Registered Nurses.
The Nursing Department offers a grouping of courses prompting an Associate of Science degree with a noteworthy in nursing. Students figure out how to capacity in an assortment of social insurance settings and help patients, through the nursing process, achieve or keep up their ideal level of health. Graduates are qualified to take the national permitting exam and get to be authorized as a Registered Nurse in California.
- High school diploma.
- International Student Application for Admissions.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $25.00 (cashier's check or money order,) payable to San Bernardino Valley College. A personal check from a U.S. bank is also acceptable.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. The minimum score required for admissions is 45-46/iBT (Internet-based test.) Information regarding test dates and locations can be found at www.ets.org. San Bernardino Valley College's Institution Code is 04679. The college also accepts IELTS scores.
- Official transcript(s) or official academic records from high school(s) and college(s), accompanied by a notarized translation if the originals are not in English.
- Affidavit of Support Form, your sponsor's bank statement and an official bank letter, verifying that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of your education in the U.S. The estimated annual cost is $17,500 U.S. dollars or higher.
- Photocopy of the applicant's passport, providing information on applicant’s name, date of birth and the expiration date of the passport.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s current I-94, I-20 and visa (if the applicant is currently studying in the U.S.)
Let's see what you may also consider
College of Business and TechnologyUnited States