About this course
Courses offered by the Computer Science Department are intuitive, including hands-on involvement with the school's PC equipment and programming. The courses cover a scope of themes in the PC field with an accentuation on programming building and data handling.
The Computer Science educational module may reach a state of perfection in either an Associate of Science degree or an authentication. The degree project gets ready students to exchange to a four-year establishment with a noteworthy in software engineering or a related order.
- High school diploma.
- International Student Application for Admissions.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $25.00 (cashier's check or money order,) payable to San Bernardino Valley College. A personal check from a U.S. bank is also acceptable.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. The minimum score required for admissions is 45-46/iBT (Internet-based test.) Information regarding test dates and locations can be found at www.ets.org. San Bernardino Valley College's Institution Code is 04679. The college also accepts IELTS scores. For further information, please contact International Student Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official transcript(s) or official academic records from high school(s) and college(s), accompanied by a notarized translation if the originals are not in English.
- Affidavit of Support Form, your sponsor's bank statement and an official bank letter, verifying that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of your education in the U.S. The estimated annual cost is $17,500 U.S. dollars or higher.
- Photocopy of the applicant's passport, providing information on applicant’s name, date of birth and the expiration date of the passport.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s current I-94, I-20 and visa (if the applicant is currently studying in the U.S.)