About this course
The Business Administration Department offers courses in the basics of business association and administration and additionally in promoting and business law.
For non-business majors, these courses offer a general perspective of the universe of business and money. For business majors, these courses give a strong establishment in planning for exchange to a four-year foundation.
- High school diploma.
- International Student Application for Admissions.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $25.00 (cashier's check or money order,) payable to San Bernardino Valley College. A personal check from a U.S. bank is also acceptable.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. The minimum score required for admissions is 45-46/iBT (Internet-based test.) Information regarding test dates and locations can be found at www.ets.org. San Bernardino Valley College's Institution Code is 04679. The college also accepts IELTS scores.
- Official transcript(s) or official academic records from high school(s) and college(s), accompanied by a notarized translation if the originals are not in English.
- Affidavit of Support Form, your sponsor's bank statement and an official bank letter, verifying that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of your education in the U.S. The estimated annual cost is $17,500 U.S. dollars or higher.
- Photocopy of the applicant's passport, providing information on applicant’s name, date of birth and the expiration date of the passport.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s current I-94, I-20 and visa (if the applicant is currently studying in the U.S.)
Let's see what you may also consider
Orange Coast CollegeUnited States
California Intercontinental UniversityUnited States