About this course
The study of art includes both an energy about the social legacy of art and the improvement of skills.
The Art Department offers courses in craftsmanship history and studio courses in drawing, configuration, pottery, painting, life drawing, PC representation, visual computerization, PC liveliness, web and interactive media plan, advanced photography, outline in glass, figure, and glassblowing. Notwithstanding the partner degree in expressive arts, the office offers two endorsements. Endorsements in visual communication, and web and mixed media outline are for students looking for occupation in the configuration, promoting, and stimulation fields. A baccalaureate degree in art qualifies understudies for business in the expressive arts, industry, and instruction.
- High school diploma.
- International Student Application for Admissions.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $25.00 (cashier's check or money order,) payable to San Bernardino Valley College. A personal check from a U.S. bank is also acceptable.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. The minimum score required for admissions is 45-46/iBT (Internet-based test.) Information regarding test dates and locations can be found at www.ets.org. San Bernardino Valley College's Institution Code is 04679. The college also accepts IELTS scores.
- Official transcript(s) or official academic records from high school(s) and college(s), accompanied by a notarized translation if the originals are not in English.
- Affidavit of Support Form, your sponsor's bank statement and an official bank letter, verifying that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of your education in the U.S. The estimated annual cost is $17,500 U.S. dollars or higher.
- Photocopy of the applicant's passport, providing information on applicant’s name, date of birth and the expiration date of the passport.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s current I-94, I-20 and visa (if the applicant is currently studying in the U.S.)