About this course
Accountants record and abridge the monetary occasions inside of a business. Furthermore, they translate money related data and behavior dissolvability and productivity investigations to serve as a premise for sound business choices. Inside of the mission of the school, the Accounting Department has a few goals: Give top notch bookkeeping and business programs, which will set up our students for fruitful vocations in business and government. Furnish students with a wide base comprehension of the ideas of Accounting, Business and Management.
- High school diploma.
- International Student Application for Admissions.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $25.00 payable to San Bernardino Valley College. A personal check from a U.S. bank is also acceptable.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. The minimum score required for admissions is 45-46/iBT (Internet-based test.) Information regarding test dates and locations can be found at www.ets.org. San Bernardino Valley College's Institution Code is 04679. The college also accepts IELTS scores.
- Official transcript(s) or official academic records from high school(s) and college(s), accompanied by a notarized translation if the originals are not in English.
- Affidavit of Support Form, your sponsor's bank statement and an official bank letter, verifying that you have sufficient funds to cover the cost of your education in the U.S. The estimated annual cost is $17,500 U.S. dollars or higher.
- Photocopy of the applicant's passport, providing information on applicant’s name, date of birth and the expiration date of the passport.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s current I-94, I-20 and visa (if the applicant is currently studying in the U.S.)