|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Saint Thomas University Law School
The Mission of Campus Ministry at St. Thomas University is to build the bridge between the Catholic Church and higher education by assisting every individual at the University community to grow in faith while promoting the well being of higher education and society as a whole. Campus ministry recognizes four essential Characteristics of a Catholic Institution in higher education: “1) Christian Inspiration; 2) Faith Reflection; 3) Fidelity to the Christian Message; and, 4) Service to the Church and Humanity (Excorde Ecclesiae).” The word “Catholic” means universal. Therefore, Campus Ministry, composed by faculty, staff, students and administrators, it is also sensitive to the diversity and interfaith dimension of the University’s population by welcoming people from all faith traditions. The staff invites all the community to participate by bringing different gifts and talents that enrich the community at St. Thomas. The Campus Ministry Staff welcomes each individual with open arms and invites students, faculty and staff to join the team for prayer and worship at the Chapel of Saint Anthony and enjoy a cup of coffee in the Campus Ministry office located in Mimi Dooner Hall, room 114; among the weekly programs offered to everyone.
Living in South Florida
Whether your idea of the perfect night out includes a cozy wine bar, hitting the dance floor with your closest friends, taking in the game at a sports bar or belly laughs at a comedy club, South Florida has something to offer everyone. Some of the more popular include:
- South Beach
- Las Olas Boulevard
- Downtown Hollywood
- Bayside Marketplace
- and Seminole Hard Rock Casino
There are over 60 miles of beautiful, award-winning coastline in South Florida. With all those miles come many options – whether it's a secluded, oceanfront nature preserve, a family-friendly stretch of sand or a lively party spot lined with restaurants and bars, there's a beach in South Florida that will suit your mood and every water-sport imaginable to go along with it.
Parks and Recreation
If you've ever wanted to tour the Florida Everglades on an airboat, conquer a challenging bike trail, or maneuver a kayak through the mangroves, the opportunity will always be there when you head outdoors in South Florida. Take some time to experience and enjoy South Florida's natural wonders.
Getting around in South Florida:
There are numerous options for getting around South Florida if you don't have your own form of transportation. The options include:
- Tri-Rail - offers daily train service between Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. St. Thomas Law offers free shuttle service between the campus and the Tri-Rail station.
- Metro-Rail - The Metrorail system is an elevated rapid transit system that provides service throughout Miami Dade county.
- Metro-Bus - The Metrobus system provides service throughout Miami-Dade County 365 days a year. Service is available from Miami Beach and Key Biscayne to West Miami-Dade, as far north as Broward County and as far south as Homestead, Florida City and the Middle Florida Keys. Designed to intersect with Metrorail and Metromover, the bus system serves all major shopping, entertainment and cultural centers, as well as major hospitals and schools.
- Broward County Transit (BCT) - is the primary option for getting around Broward County. The routes allow access to schools, shopping, libraries, parks, cultural and civic activities, and other places of interest.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Law 8 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!