About this course
The Master of International Business degree, executive format (EMIB) at Saint Louis University is an innovative response to managers that desire to become experts in international business operations.
Established in 1990, the EMIB program delivers an international focus for today’s dynamic global business leaders:
- 21-month schedule with new blended learning formats: in class and virtual
- Cohort group
- Intensive weekend course each semester with team emphasis
- Two-week summer study abroad
- Extensive networking opportunities
The program provides courses that will strengthen business knowledge, acquire expertise in international business practices, and enhance competency in international cultural issues.
The EMIB program will heighten your competence and confidence in global business strategy through an exemplary mix of curriculum, professional contacts, and personal development experiences. You will learn to focus your strategies to put you at the forefront of your company’s leadership team, strengthen your career and enhance your life
In order to be accepted into Saint Louis University’s Master of International Business program at the Cook School of Business, an individual must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must possess 10 years of professional experience.*
- Applicants with extensive professional experience may be evaluated on past professional accomplishments.
- Applicants will be asked to complete the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) if he/she has less than 10 years experience and the director deems it necessary after review of resume/CV and transcripts.
- Applicants must be available to attend classes every other Saturday.
Let's see what you may also consider
Hult International Business School (San Francisco Campus)United States
Full Sail UniversityUnited States