- Completed application
- Current Resume
- Two letters of recommendation (One should be a professional reference)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- Personal Statement
- Official GMAT score sent from ETS or Pearson VUE
- For non-native speakers of English, an official TOEFL or IELTS score report is also required and must be sent directly from ETS or the British Council. (Our school code is 6629 for ETS) TOEFL and IELTS scores should be no more than two years old. We require a TOEFL score of 88 and an IELTS broadband of at least a 6.5.
- The Pearson Test of English scores can be accepted as well.
The MBA is intended to be an advanced general management degree. Therefore, the MBA curriculum includes as many as six to nine elective hours as a degree requirement. Students may decide to concentrate the electives in a particular area of study to create an area of emphasis. However, it may serve some students better to consider using the electives to round out their business expertise rather than focusing their study in one or more areas of emphasis.