About this course
The first and only AACSB-accredited program of its kind in the region, the One-Year MBA is ideal for individuals grounded in business, either through a BSBA degree or significant work experience (two years, minimum), and who are ready to spend a year honing their skills in our immersive program. The SLU One-Year MBA begins each summer and spans three terms — summer, fall and spring.
Between the fall and spring semesters, students will study abroad for two weeks in Hong Kong to gain valuable hands-on international business experience.
- Completed application
- Current Resume
- Two letters of recommendation (One should be a professional reference)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities
- Personal Statement
- Official GMAT score sent from ETS or Pearson VUE
- For non-native speakers of English, an official TOEFL or IELTS score report is also required and must be sent directly from ETS or the British Council. (Our school code is 6629 for ETS) TOEFL and IELTS scores should be no more than two years old. We require a TOEFL score of 88 and an IELTS broadband of at least a 6.5.
- The Pearson Test of English scores can be accepted as well.