Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
The 36-credit hour Theology program explores:
- Major theological questions, such as the mystery of God, Jesus as Son of God, and our own human origin, destiny and purpose in life
- Ethical and cultural implications of a transcendent understanding of life
- Contributions of and challenges to the Catholic tradition
- The role of humility and contemplative experience
- Appropriate skills for leadership in liturgical and ministerial service
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions previously attended sent directly from the former institution to the Office of Admissions. Graduates or former students of Saint Leo University do not need to submit transcripts if they have been previously submitted and are on file at the University.
- A 2.75 or higher GPA in the last 60 credits earned is required. Calculated GPA’s that fall below 2.75 may be considered for conditional admit.