About this course
The College of Business & Management is accredited by the AACSB - International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business-International). AACSB-International accreditation is the premier standard of achievement for business schools. Less than 5% of all schools of business worldwide are AACSB accredited. SVSU is the only business school located in Saginaw, Midland or Bay City with AACSB-International distinction. Because of this accreditation, you can be assured that you will receive a top-notch business education at SVSU.
- A completed application form, including a written statement of purpose
- Undergraduate transcript(s)
- Results of the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
- Letters of recommendation that address competence and the ability of the applicant to complete the MBA program
- Results of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) from students whose native language is not English.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must demonstrate competence in English. The College accepts a score of 550 or higher on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or a passing score on an alternative test as determined by the College. SVSU’s English Language Program is available for students without a TOEFL score or whose TOEFL score is below the required minimum. Successful completion of the English Language Program does not guarantee acceptance to a graduate program at SVSU.
- Transcripts of relevant graduate work (if any)
- Statement of work experience and professional achievements (if any)