About this course
From drug discovery to nanotechnology, exciting opportunities abound in the dynamic field of chemistry. At Sacred Heart University, we combine theoretical lectures with hands-on lab work to deliver an exceptional learning experience. Our state-of-the-art facilities feature some of the most advanced instrumentation in the region.
Our popular built-for-results program attracts students from all over the world who seek to obtain a competitive, advanced degree and take advantage of Sacred Heart’s ideal location—near many of the country’s top pharmaceutical and industrial companies, including Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb and General Electric.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended must be sent by those institutions to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf. Contact the Graduate Admissions office for an authorization form. International Applicants may need to have a transcript evaluation completed by World Education Services.
- $60 non-refundable application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- A current resume
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are also needed of you are a non-native speaker of English.
- International applicants must provide a copy of their passport, a sponsor letter, and a bank letter in order to promptly receive an I-20.