Rhodes College is a private, predominantly undergraduate, liberal arts college which offers the following facilities:
- Housing – Living away from home, is an experience of its own at Rhodes as it offers 14 residence halls and three on-campus apartment buildings to keep your experience personal. Students may choose or be assigned to doubles and triples. Based on affordability, any of these living halls can be chosen by students by preference.
- Dining – Rhodes pays special attention to the food and nutrition needs of the campus society. With three diversely different venues to choose from to have meals, students are never stuck for choice. With four meal plans to select from, students have the privileged to make the most desirable choice.
- Student activities and Organizations – With over 80 student organizations to choose from, students are liberated to expand their horizons and explore their talents with any of these organizations that are bound to bring out the best in any individual.
- Athletics - The college mascot which is the lynx and the school colors are red and black are supported by the student community. Men's sports include baseball, basketball, cross country, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer, swimming, tennis and track & field; while women's sports include basketball, cross country, field hockey, golf, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track & field and volleyball.
- Multicultural Affairs - Established in 1990, the Office of Multicultural Affairs encourages all students to expand their knowledge of people from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds. With an array of different activities to be involved in, students are made aware of their surroundings are more accepting of their fellow peers.
Rhodes is located in Midtown Memphis, just north of Overton Park. The Memphis International Airport serves over 90 cities with direct flights, and campus is a short drive from the airport.