Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Online application for Admission to the Purdue University Graduate School. A graduate application fee is payable upon submission of the online application.
- Three letters of recommendation. Recommendations must be submitted electronically as part of the online application. Enter the recommender’s name and email address into the application. An electronic evaluation will be emailed directly to your recommender with a unique link. Once your recommender has completed the evaluation/recommendation form, you will be notified via email.
- A statement written by yourself referring to past supervisory experience, as well as your career goals and aspirations. Specifically discuss both your preparedness and motivation for choosing this program.
- A current resume must be uploaded into the application.
- An official transcript from each educational institution of higher education attended. Electronic transcripts must be sent directly from the University to our Graduate Office at Grad@purduecal.edu.
- A Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 500 or higher. You may register for the GMAT and find tips for preparation for the exam at www.mba.com. Students can register as non-degree seeking and attend up to twelve credit hours of courses while preparing for the GMAT. Once the student has met the GMAT requirements, the credits will be applied towards a degree.
- The Graduate School accepts valid TOEFL scores earned through the paper-based test and Internet-based test. Institutional TOEFL scores (ITP) are not accepted. The minimum paper-based test score required for admission is 550. The minimum Internet-based test scores required for admission are the following:
- Writing 18
- Speaking 18
- Listening 14
- Reading 19
- Total 77
- Accounting for Managers
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial Management III
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Legal & Social Foundations of Mgmt.
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics
- Intro. to Information Technology
- Managing Behavior in Organizations