Other costs apply
About this course
Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Articulate foundational knowledge of the history of art, inclusive of methods, media and cultural context.
- Research/utilize resources and practice aesthetic and technical problem solving in the painting process.
- Demonstrate functional level of drawing skills with varied media and subjects.
- • Demonstrate a working vocabulary articulating concepts as they relate to studio applications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of two and three-dimensional design concepts, vocabulary, materials and processes through the construction of two and/or three-dimensional work.
- Demonstrate an understanding of drawing concepts, vocabulary, materials and processes through the creation of two-dimensional works