Other costs apply
About this course
Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Articulate foundational knowledge of the history of art, inclusive of methods, media and cultural context.
- Demonstrate functional levels of drawing skills with varied media and subjects.
- Demonstrate a working vocabulary articulating concepts as they relate to studio applications.
- Demonstrate functional levels of painting
- Demonstrate an understanding of two- and/or three-dimensional design concepts, vocabulary, materials and processes through the construction of two- and/or three-dimensional objects or images.