Other costs apply
About this course
Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Recognize and critically analyze the elements and principles of architectural design and construction.
- Display competency with graphic communication of ideas.
- Create architectural projects utilizing research, planning, analysis, and concept.
- Develop critical understanding of the practice of architecture and its components.
- Recognize and express structural, material and building system components as well as the code, safety, and site factors that go into construction and design.
- Recognize and execute cognitive, cultural, physical, social and sustainable factors in planning construction and the execution of architectural designs.