Other costs apply
About this course
Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Describe the major parts of an accounting system and explain the role of journals and ledgers within it.
- Apply transaction analysis and input transactions into an accounting system.
- Explain how managers use accounting information and other business data in decision making and planning.
- Classify an individual’s tax data into the components of an individual tax return.
- Describe the major characteristics of organization’s payroll system.