- Ranked 49 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014
- Ranked 58 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015
- Ranked 112 QS World University Rankings 2014
- Ranked 107 QS World University Rankings 2013
- Ranked 101 QS World University Rankings 2015
- Ranked 75 The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016
- Ranked 93 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Pennsylvania State University
There are few libraries in PSU including Paterno Library, Pattee Library, and Branch Libraries. The libraries offer a 24-hour facility, technology and research help in one location, a Media Commons, circulating laptops and iPads, collaborative study spaces with Mediascapes, solo space when desired, other equipment, and more.
The official recreation site of PSU provides various activities through facilities such as ice rink, natatorium, tennis center, IM building, recreation hall, White building, multi-sport, and Stone Valley. Stone Valley is a natural treasure nestled in the rolling hills of Central Pennsylvania. Students and visitors could enjoy fishing, boating, hiking, and climbing at Stone Valley area.
Residence Halls are provided as well including Eastview Terrace and Nittany Apartment. All basic amenties such as bed, book shelf, drawers, wardrobe, and trash can will be provided in each room.
PSU consists 24 campuses throughout Pennsylvania. The largest of university's 24 campuses, University Park is almost entirely within the boundaries of State College borough, a site chosen to be near the geographic center of the state.
Courses available 10Agriculture & Related Subjects 2 Architecture, Building & Planning 1 Engineering 4 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!