About this course
The Food Service Management program at Orange Coast College provides a varied curriculum in Culinary Arts, Restaurant Management, Catering, Fast Food Management, and Institutional Food Service. Certificate programs are provided in each of these specialties and by completing the general education requirements, a student is eligible for the Associate in Arts degree. All classroom studies are reinforced with hands-on opportunities in the Captain's Table Restaurant and the Instructional Food Services Cafeteria.
- Official transcripts:
- high school with proof of graduation,
- English as a second language program,
- college and university (if applicable) demonstrating acceptable academic performance.
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL score (minimum score of 61 on the internet based test, or 500 on the paper-based test;
- IELTS score of 5.5 or higher;
- iTEP test level 5 or higher;
- STEP Eiken Test pre-first elevel;
- Passing results of your OCC English Assessment Test (Available only to international students who live locally);
- Completion of the appropriate level from one of the English Language Schools with which OCC has an agreement.