About this course
The Film/Video program at OCC is designed to give the student two years of extensive theory and technical experience training in the basic skills required for entry-level employment in the film, video, television, multimedia and entertainment industries in the areas of producing, directing, camera operation, lighting, sound and editing.
- Official transcripts:
- high school with proof of graduation,
- English as a second language program,
- college and university (if applicable) demonstrating acceptable academic performance.
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL score (minimum score of 61 on the internet based test, or 500 on the paper-based test;
- IELTS score of 5.5 or higher;
- iTEP test level 5 or higher;
- STEP Eiken Test pre-first elevel;
- Passing results of your OCC English Assessment Test (Available only to international students who live locally);
- Completion of the appropriate level from one of the English Language Schools with which OCC has an agreement.