About this course
Management courses at OCC offer students the chance to learn valuable skills that make great leaders, as well as effective communicators. Some of the courses focus more on the human relations of management, the importance of developing leadership qualities, understanding, receptivity, and the necessary verbal, nonverbal, and writing skills to communicate as capably as possible. In addition to the AS degree, Certificate of Achievement is offered in Management and Leadership Studies and Retail.
- Official transcripts:
- high school with proof of graduation,
- English as a second language program,
- college and university (if applicable) demonstrating acceptable academic performance.
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL score (minimum score of 61 on the internet based test, or 500 on the paper-based test;
- IELTS score of 5.5 or higher;
- iTEP test level 5 or higher;
- STEP Eiken Test pre-first elevel;
- Passing results of your OCC English Assessment Test (Available only to international students who live locally);
- Completion of the appropriate level from one of the English Language Schools with which OCC has an agreement.