About this course
Upon successful completion of AS degree, students may transfer to a 4-year University/College to complete their last 2-years for a bachelor’s in Business Administration in specialized areas of studies such as Marketing, Management, Management Information Systems, Accounting, International Business, Entrepreneurship and Finance. In addition, students may opt to earn a Certificate of Achievement in Entrepreneurship or Finance.
- Official transcripts:
- high school with proof of graduation,
- English as a second language program,
- college and university (if applicable) demonstrating acceptable academic performance.
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL score (minimum score of 61 on the internet based test, or 500 on the paper-based test;
- IELTS score of 5.5 or higher;
- iTEP test level 5 or higher;
- STEP Eiken Test pre-first elevel;
- Passing results of your OCC English Assessment Test (Available only to international students who live locally);
- Completion of the appropriate level from one of the English Language Schools with which OCC has an agreement.
Required program prerequisites:
- Allied Health A010: Health Occupations
- Allied Health A111: Medical Terminology
- Biology A221: Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Math and General Education Requirements
All students will be required to submit an application for pre-clinical background/drug screen check. The background check will include County Criminal Records (Past 7 Years), Residency History Search, Social Security Alert, Nationwide Healthcare Fraud & Abuse Registry (OIG/GSA), and Nationwide Sexual Offender Registry. The drug screening will include THC, cocaine, opiates, PCP, amphetamines, benzodiazepines, barbiturates, methaqualone, propoxyphene and methadone. If requested by the clinical site, the results of the background/drug checks must be provided to them by the student.