About this course
The School of Photography at Orange Coast College is widely considered one of the finest photography and digital imaging programs in the United States. Our program is designed to provide expert instruction, with superior facilities and equipment, for anyone pursuing a career in photography or wishing to enhance their photographic skills. The mission of the School of Photography at Orange Coast College is to provide students who have an interest in photography—whether beginner, advanced amateur, or professional—with a single class, a course of study leading to transfer, or a vocational certificate program. Students can pursue their individual interests in photography through an array of foundation courses, establishing a technical and critical understanding of visual language.
- Official transcripts:
- high school with proof of graduation,
- English as a second language program,
- college and university (if applicable) demonstrating acceptable academic performance.
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL score (minimum score of 61 on the internet based test, or 500 on the paper-based test;
- IELTS score of 5.5 or higher;
- iTEP test level 5 or higher;
- STEP Eiken Test pre-first elevel;
- Passing results of your OCC English Assessment Test (Available only to international students who live locally);
- Completion of the appropriate level from one of the English Language Schools with which OCC has an agreement.