- Official transcripts:
- high school with proof of graduation,
- English as a second language program,
- college and university (if applicable) demonstrating acceptable academic performance.
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL score (minimum score of 61 on the internet based test, or 500 on the paper-based test;
- IELTS score of 5.5 or higher;
- iTEP test level 5 or higher;
- STEP Eiken Test pre-first elevel;
- Passing results of your OCC English Assessment Test (Available only to international students who live locally);
- Completion of the appropriate level from one of the English Language Schools with which OCC has an agreement.
Traditional music courses and transfer programs are tightly integrated with music industry courses to provide comprehensive programs. In addition to the AA program, Certificate of Achievement is offered in Business Employee, MIDI Applications, Musical Entertainer-Instrumental, Musical Entertainer-Vocal, and Studio Guitar Performer.
Note: For more information about subjects associated with this program, download the Orange Coast College Catalog.