About this course
This program presents a concentrated course of study in the field of digital media arts and design. Concept development and the generation of a portfolio suitable for job applications or transfer to a degree program is a major focus in each of the core courses.
- Official transcripts:
- high school with proof of graduation,
- English as a second language program,
- college and university (if applicable) demonstrating acceptable academic performance.
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL score (minimum score of 61 on the internet based test, or 500 on the paper-based test;
- IELTS score of 5.5 or higher;
- iTEP test level 5 or higher;
- STEP Eiken Test pre-first elevel;
- Passing results of your OCC English Assessment Test (Available only to international students who live locally);
- Completion of the appropriate level from one of the English Language Schools with which OCC has an agreement.