- Official transcripts:
- high school with proof of graduation,
- English as a second language program,
- college and university (if applicable) demonstrating acceptable academic performance.
English Language Requirements:
- TOEFL score (minimum score of 61 on the internet based test, or 500 on the paper-based test;
- IELTS score of 5.5 or higher;
- iTEP test level 5 or higher;
- STEP Eiken Test pre-first elevel;
- Passing results of your OCC English Assessment Test (Available only to international students who live locally);
- Completion of the appropriate level from one of the English Language Schools with which OCC has an agreement.
The courses of this program provide broad-based entry level training for a variety of industries. Students are introduced to a broad range of media, including 2-D and 3-D design, animation, illustration, painting, photography, video, music, sound recording, as well as strategies and the techniques required to incorporate these areas into print, websites, video and DVD output. In addition to the Associate in Arts degree, Certificates of Achievement are available in Digital Graphics Production, Graphic Design, and Multimedia.