Admission to the master of Engineering Management program is in accordance with Old Dominion University and Frank Batten College of Engineering and Technology requirements for master’s programs as specified in this catalog.
Admission requirements specific to this program include the following:
- Undergraduate degree from an ABET-accredited program in engineering or engineering technology or from an accredited program in applied science with a GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00) or better.
- GRE Exam (GRE requirement may be waived at GPD discretion based on academic preparation and related work experience).
- Students with an undergraduate GPA between 2.70 and 3.00 on the required undergraduate degrees may be admitted provisionally based on their academic preparation and GRE scores. GRE scores should be in the 60th percentile or higher.
- A minimum score of 550 on university-level TOEFL scores for all international students when English is not their first language.
- Cost Estimating and Financial Analysis
- Analysis of Organizational Systems
- Operations Research
- Project Management
- Quality Systems Design