About this course
The Master of Business Administration program at the College of Graduate and Professional Studies extends OBU’s mission through rigorous graduate programs that help students transform their careers, their lives, and their world through:
- professional, real-world, results-minded instruction;
- a Christ-centered outlook on the world; and
- a global perspective.
MBA Program Admission Requirements:
- An earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. college or university, or a foreign equivalent. The undergraduate degree does not need to be in a business field. Working professionals with degrees in other fields are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Demonstration of basic competency in general business knowledge including financial accounting, economics, finance, and business math and statistics is required. Competency can be demonstrated by
- Submitting transcripts demonstrating successful completion of coursework in the required areas at an accredited institution;
- Passing the appropriate College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)*; or
- Passing the appropriate Ivy Software Examination (Pre-Course Assessment or Post-Course Exam)**.
- Demonstration of higher education or extended business knowledge. Competency can be demonstrated by one of the following.
- Scores on Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Applicant’s undergraduate GPA is combined with a multiplier of 100 and the applicant’s GMAT score. Applicants with an admission’s index less than 750 would be reviewed by the MBA Admissions committee.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.25 or higher plus five years of relevant work experience. Applicants will be reviewed by the MBA Admissions committee.
- An earned advanced degree (Masters or higher) from a regionally accredited university.
- Full-time work experience of at least two years is preferred, with a strong desire to develop leadership potential. Exceptional students with less work experience may be considered on a space-available basis.