Oklahoma Baptist University, United States

Year founded
Student population
Information not available
Male : female student ratio
Information not available
Information not available
Local : international
Information not available

Problem with content?

Click this button to report incorrect content about this university.

Report a problem

Contact information

500 W University St, Shawnee, OK 74804

United States
Email: international.office@okbu.edu, admissions@okbu.edu

Reviews of Oklahoma Baptist University, United States

About Oklahoma Baptist University, United States (Summary, Fees, Scholarship, Campus Life, etc.)

Oklahoma Baptist University is a senior level coeducational institution with an enrollment of approximately 1,900 students. About 60 percent of OBU’s students are from Oklahoma, while the other 40 percent come from approximately 40 other states and 26 countries. OBU is located in Shawnee, a city of 31,500
residents, which is 35 miles east of Oklahoma City and 90 miles southwest of Tulsa, near the geographical center of the state. OBU’s 200-acre campus is on the northwest edge of Shawnee just two miles south of Interstate 40. OBU utilizes the semester calendar plan with a four-month fall term, a three-week January term, a four-month spring term, and two four-week summer terms.

The University offers 10 baccalaureate degrees: the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Education, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Professional Accountancy, Bachelor of Humanities, Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Musical Arts, Bachelor of Music Education and Bachelor of Fine Arts; four master’s degrees: Master of Arts, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy, and Master of Science in Nursing; and one associate’s degree: Associate of Arts in Christian Studies. OBU’s curriculum features strong general studies requirements and 84 areas of concentration and majors in departments of instruction. Areas of study lead to a large number of entry-level occupations in such career areas as business, communications, education, fine arts, recreation, religious vocations, scientific and technical areas, and social sciences and services.

Questions / Comments

MSC Malaysia

© Copyright 2016 easyuni Sdn. Bhd. All Rights Reserved.
easyuni Sdn. Bhd. is MSC status company.