|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Oglethorpe University
- At some point during your time at Oglethorpe, you might find yourself…
- Cheering for the Stormy Petrels — or catching an Atlanta Braves game at Turner Field.
- Gazing at a gorgeous painting at the Oglethorpe University Museum of Art — or the High, the premier art museum of Atlanta and the Southeast.
- Glimpsing the glittering city skyline from a fast-moving MARTA train or the top floors of a midtown skyscraper.
- Hitting the streets for a walking tour in Barcelona, London, or Rome.
- Offering a hungry person a hot meal or wading into a stream to repair a dam during one of Oglethorpe’s campus-wide days of service.
- Gathered with a big group of friends in the Petrel’s Nest Dining Hall, when you realize… this is what it feels like to be right at home.
Oglethorpe University is located in Atlanta, the capital of and the most populous city in the U.S. state of Georgia.
Residence life is a huge part of that experience, so all students live on campus for three years, and some choose to stay until they graduate.
All seven residence halls are designed with student comfort in mind. You can count on having a cozy place to study, socialize, and sleep.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 4 Business and Management 2 Creative Arts & Design 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3
Be the first one!