- 22 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 21 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 34 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 29 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 32 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 25 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- 28 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Northwestern University
Northwestern has three campuses. Two campuses are located on Lake Michigan: a 240-acre campus in Evanston, the first suburb north of Chicago, and a 25-acre campus in Chicago. While the other campus is located in Doha, Qatar.
Northwestern university is located nearby the Norris University Center and Pick-Staiger Concert Hall.
Northwestern University offers many housing options. Here are the list of the housing options:
- Housing Master Plan
- Undergraduate Housing
- Graduate Housing
- Residence Hall
- Residential College
- Residential Communities
- Special Interest Housing
Courses available 9Applied and Pure Sciences 2 Engineering 4 Humanities & Social Sciences 3
Be the first one!