About this course
Our program helps you acquire that expertise and prepares you to be a leader in the construction industry.
In the School of Engineering's Master of Science in Construction Management program, you will learn management and leadership practices, how to apply innovative organizational, technological, planning, and financial tools to construction projects and programs, and the importance of effective communication with all construction industry players.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited undergraduate institution.
- Have a minimum undergraduate grade-point average of 3.00, although this requirement can be waived if you have sufficient professional experience in construction management.
- Related undergraduate backgrounds include engineering, mathematics, science, business, management, and the liberal arts.
- All candidates are expected to have sufficient background in college-level mathematics to allow for successful completion of the program. This requirement will be evaluated by a Construction Management Program Director.
- Students whose academic and professional backgrounds are deemed to be deficient may be required to complete additional undergraduate courses as a pre- or co-requisite to admission.