|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Muhlenberg College
Located in the beautiful Lehigh Valley of eastern Pennsylvania, Muhlenberg College offers the following facilities:
- Residential Life – With over 12 different housing options to choose from, students are free to live in residential halls, houses, upper classmen housing based on preference as well as affordability.
- Clubs and Organizations – With over 100 clubs and organizations to be a participant of, there is never a dull moment for students at Muhlenberg College. Activities ranging from community service, athletics, as well as the college’s outstanding arts program are some amongst the great opportunities awaiting students at Muhlenberg.
- Athletics - Muhlenberg sponsors a comprehensive 22-sport intercollegiate athletics program for its student community. Apart from the conference sports available, Muhlenberg offers organized club sports in ice hockey and women’s rugby amongst other sport’s offered.
- Office of Multicultural Life (OML) – This centre offers co – curricular activities and programs supporting Asian Student and International Student Association (ASA/ISA), Black Student Association (BSA), Comunidad Latina, Feminist Collective, Gospel Choir and Students for Queer Advocacy (S.Qu.Ad.) amongst other associations involved.
- Religious Life – This service offers students places to pray and reflect, engage in a variety of religious services and programs, along with numerous opportunities for interfaith dialogue and more.
Muhlenberg located in Lehigh Valley of eastern Pennsylvania, is easily accesible by air, bus and car.
Follow Interstate Route 78 (east-west) or I-476 (Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike) to U.S. Route 22, then U.S. Route 22 or I-78 to Allentown exits. From 22, take Cedar Crest Boulevard exit south (left) to third traffic light, take a left on Chew Street, and follow Chew Street about one mile to the campus. From 78, take the Cedar Crest Boulevard exit north (right) and go six traffic lights. Take a right on to Chew Street and follow W. Chew Street about one mile to the campus.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 3 Business and Management 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2
Be the first one!