Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- An official transcript showing a bachelor's degree from a U.S. college or university, or an international college or university where English is the principal language of instruction.
- A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Applicants from countries where English is not the medium of instruction, must demonstrate their ability to use the English language by scoring a minimum of 550 on the TOEFL.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- English proficiency testing is not required for applicants from the British Commonwealth, Australia, Canada, Great Britain, West Indies, New Zealand, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, and Tanzania).
- TOEFL: 213 (Computer), 550 (Paper), 70 (Internet)
- IELTS - 6
*We do not accept IELTS or TOEFL scores sent via email on in person. They must come directly from the agency.