About this course
The Master of Arts/ Science degree program in Sociology is designed to provide options for persons seeking competencies in Sociology, which can be readily applied to the work situation, as well as for persons wishing to follow an academic track, which offers rigorous training in research as preparation for teaching and/or the pursuit of doctoral studies.
- An official transcript showing a bachelor's degree from a U.S. college or university, or an international college or university where English is the principal language of instruction.
- A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Applicants from countries where English is not the medium of instruction, must demonstrate their ability to use the English language by scoring a minimum of 550 on the TOEFL.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- English proficiency testing is not required for applicants from the British Commonwealth, Australia, Canada, Great Britain, West Indies, New Zealand, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, and Tanzania).
- TOEFL: 213 (Computer), 550 (Paper), 70 (Internet)
- IELTS - 6
*We do not accept IELTS or TOEFL scores sent via email on in person. They must come directly from the agency.