- An official transcript showing a bachelor's degree from a U.S. college or university, or an international college or university where English is the principal language of instruction.
- TOEFL: 213 (Computer), 550 (Paper), 70 (Internet)
- IELTS - 6
*English proficiency testing is not required for applicants from the British Commonwealth, Australia, Canada, Great Britain, West Indies, New Zealand, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, and Tanzania).
*We do not accept IELTS or TOEFL scores sent via email on in person. They must come directly from the agency.
- Sacred Music Concentration
- Instrumental Concentration
- Choral Conducting Concentration
- Piano Concentration
- Vocal Concentration