- Applicants who completed all or part of their education abroad are required to have their foreign educational credentials evaluated by an independent evaluation service. A Course-by-Course and Grade Point Average Equivalent Evaluation is required for admission. You must submit an official sealed copy of your evaluation with your application materials.
- Documents submitted in a language other than English must be accompanied by official translations.
- A TOEFL or IELTS score not more than two years old is required for international applicants whose primary language is not English. Official score reports must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions by the Educational Testing Service. Use institution code 5025 for submission of official score reports. Unofficial copies of the score report may be included with the application for initial review and evaluation, but an official score report will be required for applicants who are offered admission.
* Exception: A TOEFL score is not required of international applicants who have attended another U.S. institution and completed freshman English Composition I and II with a grade of "C" or higher.
- Business Statistics
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analytics and Database Management
- Legal and Ethical Issues Affecting Big Data
- Applied Microeconomic Analysis
- Applied Data Analysis and Simulations
- Visual Reporting and Communication
- Advanced Business Statistics
- Marketing and Social Media Analytics
- Data Mining
- Financial Analytics
- Data Driven Decision Making and Optimization