About this course
The 15-month Master of Science in Business Analytics is designed for students who want to pursue or advance their career in the growing field of business analytics. Background knowledge or experience in business analytics is not required.
The Master of Science in Business Analytics is offered through Mercer's Atlanta campus in a flexible hybrid format that offers convenience for busy working professionals:
- 15-month program beginning in January
- Cohort model that fosters collaboration and networking
- Hybrid format combines Saturday classes with online meetings
- Applicants who completed all or part of their education abroad are required to have their foreign educational credentials evaluated by an independent evaluation service. A Course-by-Course and Grade Point Average Equivalent Evaluation is required for admission. You must submit an official sealed copy of your evaluation with your application materials.
- Documents submitted in a language other than English must be accompanied by official translations.
- A TOEFL or IELTS score not more than two years old is required for international applicants whose primary language is not English. Official score reports must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions by the Educational Testing Service. Use institution code 5025 for submission of official score reports. Unofficial copies of the score report may be included with the application for initial review and evaluation, but an official score report will be required for applicants who are offered admission.
* Exception: A TOEFL score is not required of international applicants who have attended another U.S. institution and completed freshman English Composition I and II with a grade of "C" or higher.