|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Maryville University St. Louis
- Conveniently located within 20 minutes of downtown St. Louis
- 130-acre campus of rolling hills, wooded areas, creeks, two lakes, and miles of walking trails
Maryville University is located in the west St. Louis County suburb of Town and Country, just 22 miles from the bustle of downtown St. Louis.
Mouton Hall has the capacity to house 147 students. Each floor has a large lounge and laundry facility.
The ground floor consists of:
- Snack and soda machines
- A kitchen with a microwave, stove, and refrigerator
- The Public Safety Office
Each room has floor space of approximately 11’ X 15’ and a
window measuring 46” x 49”. Furnishings provided by the
- Two medicine cabinets
- Two dressers
- Two desks and desk chairs
- Two standard length twin beds
Cookie and T.R. Jr. Potter Hall is a co-ed facility housing 248 students and has a private bathroom in each residential room. Male and female students live next to one another; however, single-gendered living spaces are also designated throughout the building. Room options in Potter Hall include doubles and triples, with the possibility of a few single rooms based on accommodation requests.
Accommodations in Potter Hall include:
- Spacious lobby with two study areas
- Free laundry facilities
- Beverage station (free coffee, tea, water)
- Cardio fitness room
- Saints Snack Shop (small selection of items available for purchase)
- Private backyard patio
- Residential Life Office
The style of room and dimensions vary:
- 2 or 3-Bed (Layout A) – 13’ x 18’
- 2-Bed (Layout B) – 13’ x 15’
- 3-Bed (Layout C) – 13’ x 17’ and 13’ x 10’-6’’
- 3-Bed (Layout D) – 13’ x 23’.
Furnishings provided by the university include:
- Twin-sized beds with built-in drawers and night stands (beds are not made to be lofted)
- Desks and desk chairs
- Closet and wardrobe
Maryville University’s Hilltop Apartments are located on the far north end of campus. The five apartment buildings house a total of 250 students. Each building has 15 units and accommodates 50 students.
Ten of the units feature four bedrooms and two bathrooms; the remaining five units have two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The apartments are fully-furnished with bedroom and living room furniture. Kitchen appliances include a garbage disposal, dishwasher, stove/oven, and a built-in microwave. Free laundry service is available on the lower level of each building. Every apartment has a private backyard patio equipped with a picnic table and grill.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Business and Management 2 Creative Arts & Design 3 Education and Teaching 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2
Be the first one!