About this course
he MBA is a 36-unit program with 18 units allocated to a traditional MBA Foundation core phase and 4 units of business electives. The remaining 14 units are allocated to an 8-unit Leadership Core and 6-unit Field Project experience, reflective of our Marymount mission and RSHM heritage. The goal is to prepare students for lives of leadership and service; our MBA builds a continuum of skills through traditional and innovative curriculum, and field research. The program has been designed with class schedule flexibility in mind to accommodate the needs of the target population. Evening, weekend and online courses will be offered.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution prior to enrollment;
- Completion of college-level Statistics* class with a grade of C or better.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Complete a baccalaureate degree at an accredited college or university
- Minimum score for the TOEFL test
- 550 on the paper-based test
- 79-80 on the internet-based test or
- 213 or more on the computer-based test
- Students may submit IETLS scores (with a score of 6.0 or better with a score of no less than 6.0 on any individual module) in place of TOEFL scores. The language proficiency requirement may be waived if the applicant is a native English speaker and/or English is the language of instruction for the applicant’s degree granting institution.
- International students are required to provide evidence of immunization (measles, mumps, rubella)
- International students are required to purchase medical insurance coverage through the University unless comparable proof of insurance is demonstrated.