About this course
The MSF program can be completed in 10 classes or 30 credits. The curriculum contains a rigorous set of courses that will help students for professional certification exams such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). The curriculum covers the content of approximately two of three CFA exams.
- Weeknight classes; study at your own pace
- Year-round entry: fall, spring, or summer start
- Prepare for Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exams
- All professional backgrounds welcome
- Offered at Timonium and Columbia Graduate Centers
- Hybrid and online course options available
- Transfer up to 12 credits to/from the Professional’s MBA
- International Student Supplemental Application
- IELTS or TOEFL Score Report (required only if English is not your native language) The minimum required score is 7.0 for IELTS and for the TOEFL a minimum of 80 for the internet-based test and 550 for the paper test.
- Personal statement, or statement from benefactor affirming that all expenses will be met during your period of enrollment at Loyola. Expenses include tuition, fees, books, housing, medical, and all other living expenses (in U.S. dollars).
- Declaration of Finances Form accompanied by a current bank statement issued within one month of applying (in U.S. dollars). The bank statement must be an original document. Photo copies and scanned documents will NOT be accepted.
- Current Bank Statement (issued within one month of applying for admission) verifying that funds are available to support your stay at Loyola (in U.S. dollars).