About this course
The M.S. Program in Computer Scienceprepares you for a career in software development, web development, networking, and related technologies, with high advancement potential. Courses concentrate on practical, applied computing, built on a strong theoretical foundation.
The Master's degree is awarded upon completion of ten 700-level courses. (Independent study or a thesis option may be substituted for one to two courses.) The sequence includes six required courses and four electives. If you desire, three of the electives may be grouped into a specific concentration (also referred to as a track) which appears on your diploma. Concentrations include web development, networking, and software engineering.
Tuition fees: $850 per credit
- International Student Supplemental Application
- IELTS or TOEFL Score Report (required only if English is not your native language) The minimum required score is 7.0 for IELTS and for the TOEFL a minimum of 80 for the internet-based test and 550 for the paper test.
- Personal statement, or statement from benefactor affirming that all expenses will be met during your period of enrollment at Loyola. Expenses include tuition, fees, books, housing, medical, and all other living expenses (in U.S. dollars).
- Declaration of Finances Form accompanied by a current bank statement issued within one month of applying (in U.S. dollars). The bank statement must be an original document. Photo copies and scanned documents will NOT be accepted.
- Current Bank Statement (issued within one month of applying for admission) verifying that funds are available to support your stay at Loyola (in U.S. dollars).