About this course
The PMBA is comprised of a pre-program competency, 700-level core courses to provide breadth and depth in all functional areas of business, and a variety of 700-level electives. The program consists of 48 credits. It may be completed in 42 credits by taking two available waiver exams (Applied Business Statistics and Managerial Economics).
- Weeknight classes; study at your own pace
- Year-round entry: fall, spring, or summer start
- Offered at Timonium and Columbia Graduate Centers
- Transfer up to 12 credits to/from the M.S. in Finance
- Wide range of electives; specialization options
- Hybrid and online course options available
- International Student Supplemental Application
- IELTS or TOEFL Score Report (required only if English is not your native language) The minimum required score is 7.0 for IELTS and for the TOEFL a minimum of 80 for the internet-based test and 550 for the paper test.
- Personal statement, or statement from benefactor affirming that all expenses will be met during your period of enrollment at Loyola. Expenses include tuition, fees, books, housing, medical, and all other living expenses (in U.S. dollars).
- Declaration of Finances Form accompanied by a current bank statement issued within one month of applying (in U.S. dollars). The bank statement must be an original document. Photo copies and scanned documents will NOT be accepted.
- Current Bank Statement (issued within one month of applying for admission) verifying that funds are available to support your stay at Loyola (in U.S. dollars).