About this course
Loyola’s distinctive, online Emerging Media program will focus on new and emerging communication trends and technologies. It aims to address the pressing need to understand the impact of new communication technology in both professional and social arenas. By embracing new and emerging media, Loyola's Master of Arts in Emerging Media program prepares you to explore new media’s role in journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing, and other communication disciplines. As a student in this online program, you will have the opportunity to explore new communication opportunities as they emerge and develop a capstone project in your own area of interest, all with the individualized attention of our faculty.
- International Student Supplemental Application
- IELTS or TOEFL Score Report (required only if English is not your native language) The minimum required score is 7.0 for IELTS and for the TOEFL a minimum of 80 for the internet-based test and 550 for the paper test.
- Personal statement, or statement from benefactor affirming that all expenses will be met during your period of enrollment at Loyola. Expenses include tuition, fees, books, housing, medical, and all other living expenses (in U.S. dollars).
- Declaration of Finances Form accompanied by a current bank statement issued within one month of applying (in U.S. dollars). The bank statement must be an original document. Photo copies and scanned documents will NOT be accepted.
- Current Bank Statement (issued within one month of applying for admission) verifying that funds are available to support your stay at Loyola (in U.S. dollars).