Graduate-level applicants to the College of Education are required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE),and must have their official transcripts submitted to the Louisiana Tech University Registrar's Office.
Admission to the program will be determined by an "Admission Score" that is computed by adding the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning scores.
GRE-V + GRE-Q = Admission Score
To qualify for unconditional admission, the admission score must be 287 or greater AND neither individual score may be less than 142.
To qualify for conditional admission, the admission score must be 283 and or greater AND neither individual score may be less than 141.
- EDCI 500 Research for Teachers and Educational Leaders
- EDCI 530 Professional Development
- EDCI 525 Instructional Theory, Practice & Assessment
- ECT 500/501/502 Technology Elective Facilitation
- EDCI 505 Curriculum Planning & Development
- EDCI 517 Action Research
- EDCI 510 Teacher Leadership & Professional Practice I
- EDCI 511 Teacher Leadership & Professional Practice II
- STAT 405 Statistical Methods (G)
- MATH 414 Numerical Analysis (G)
- MATH 445 Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable (G)
Complete Two: (*NOTE: MATH 401 must be one of the two three-credit courses selected from this category unless it or an acceptable comparable course has been previously completed.)
- MATH 401* College Geometry (G)
- MATH 505 Linear Algebra
- MATH 435 Introduction of Graph Theory (G)
- MATH 460 Number Theory (G)
- EDCI 599 E-Portfolio